Senior Account Manager
Salary £32k - £40k
Do you have integrated marketing experience?
Do you want to be part of an award-winning agency?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a well-respected integrated shopper agency, on a search for a talented and organised Senior Account Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Central London.
As the Senior Account Manager, you are a key interface between the agency and client/s, responsible for proactive day-to-day management, as well as development of our client relationships. You are responsible for seeking out innovative strategies to hit company revenue and profit targets. A leader of more junior team members, you will be responsible and calm in your execution of the challenges presented to you as Senior Account Manager, and a guardian of creative, strategic and financial output.
My client is an award-winning marketing agency working with a portfolio of huge brands names! Working across experiential, shopper, retail, digital and social media.
- Develop strategies and plans, make sound recommendations and delivers campaigns according to client brief
- Build strong relationships with clients at mid to senior levels to strengthen relationships and develop the account(s)
- Show a clear understanding of client's business, determining how best the client's objectives can be met and making sound Shopper Marketing recommendations across all marketing channels
- Manage client budgets providing full breakdowns of costs in agency template, and focus on increasing revenue and margin
- Monitor progress of campaigns and make recommendations for modifications where appropriate
- Contribute to the agency, acting as an ambassador across the team, pitches and socially
What are we looking for?
- Graduate calibre with solid agency experience
- An ability to lead and inspire clients with a commitment to delivering results
- Confident, ambitious and energetic
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, continually developing and maintaining open, honest and trusting relationships
- Excellent negotiating, sales and influencing skills
- Excellent information management skills and process orientation
- Excellent project management and planning skills
- Self-motivated and well presented
- Well organised, time efficient and ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Good commercial acumen and creative flair
Our client is offering a competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate.
Contact us today for a further discussion.