Senior Brand Director
Do you want to join one of the UK's leading retail/hospitality groups?
Are you an ambitious and creative individual with excellent communication skills?
Do you want to execute change and reinvigorate household brands?
Macgregor Black are currently working with a market-leading retail/hospitality group ambitious growth plans searching for a Senior Brand Director. This is a newly Created Senior Leadership Role aimed at reinvigorating multiple brands - taking responsibility for their strategy, implementation and growth. This role will be based in Manchester.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of brand development and management, bringing a fresh modern approach to all brand touch points
- Rejuvenate multiple brands, creating and implementing a data-driven media and messaging strategy to maximise reach and engagement
- Ensure a clear and distinctive set of design and tone of voice principals for each brand
- Lead on campaign development, overseeing creative direction
- Oversee a major revamp of the brand
- Build and lead a small team, managing 3rd party agency relationships
What we are looking for:
- Strong brand marketing experience, gained in a market leading consumer brand (preferably FMCG, Retail or Hospitality/Leisure)
- Extensive brand leadership experience; building brands, buying media, and generating PR activity
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix, both offline and online
- Customer focused and results driven
- A creative change-agent who can bring new ideas to life
- Proven leadership experience, with the ability to inspire multi-disciplinary teams
- Data-driven, with a strong commercial and strategic mindset
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
Our client is offering a generous salary package with exceptional additional benefits. If you have an abundance of brand marketing experience and want to implement change in well-known brands to drive growth and development, then this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply today.