Are you Passionate and knowledgeable about English Fine Wines?
Are you an excellent communicator, with an abundance of marketing experience?
Do you want to work for an exciting market-leading sparkling wine brand?
Macgregor Black are currently working with a well-established fine wine client, searching for a Senior Brand Manager. You will be responsible for the Digital and Context Executive, reporting to the Head of Marketing. This role will be based in London, with the occasional need to travel to other global locations.
The Senior Brand Manager, will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing plans. Responsibilities include brand strategy, promotions, digital advertising and performance tracking. You will manage the communications & PR as well as acting a thought leader within the marketing team providing leadership to the Events and International teams.
- Develop brand plans incorporating all strategic elements of the marketing mix relevant for a luxury brand.
- Identify and deliver NPD projects to budget and on time
- Initiate, develop and launch marketing partnership/collaborations
- Lead the thinking in pricing and channel strategy, working closely with key stakeholders
Brand Planning & Customer Marketing
- Work with the Event Manager to develop annual event strategy to support brand objectives, new product launches and national promotions
- Work with winery and operations team on supply chain management.
- Act as a marketing support to export markets on execution including events, PR, gift packs
- Manage contract negotiation between various partners/events
- Develop and lead a communication strategy with the trade to drives engagement and advocacy
- Work with agency to develop and execute effective digital strategy to strengthen awareness and brand equity
- Partner with sales team and brand ambassadors to develop bespoke sales support tools
- Present brand plans to various stakeholders across the company to gain alignment and ensure their understanding of annual objectives and required actions to achieve plans
- Present brand plans to gain internal sales & distributor support
- Develop clear and compelling brand selling stories based on performance indicators, reviews and awards or upcoming initiatives
- Regularly communicate brand initiatives and success stories across the sales organization
- Manage cross functional work streams and meetings
- Provide detailed post evaluation reports to relevant stakeholders
Our client is offering a generous salary package with excellent additional benefits. If you are an energetic, organised and creative individual and this role sounds like a good fit for you then please apply today.