Senior Brand Manager
Are you an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning?
Do you have a strong understanding of the FMCG business?
Are you a proven Brand Manager or SBM looking for a new challenge?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting global leader in plant-based nutrition, on a search for a Senior Brand Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based 3-4 days at HO in London with WFH.
- Development and execution of brand marketing plans (BMPs) for the UK & Ireland to deliver sustainable business and share growth across both markets.
- Own the relevant Brand P&L and input of long-term forecast assumptions for UK&I.
- Lead the development and execution of Brand Activity Plans, on time, in full.
- Manage input into and the relationship with Shopper & Customer Marketing for the brand / portfolio
- Constantly review brand performance at a market, segment and customer cell level for ongoing improvement.
- Monitor and analyse market and competitor performance/activities in order to inform long term forecasting decisions through concrete assumptions. Proactively recommending changes to the annual plan to drive improved growth and competitiveness
- Lead cross-functional project teams and work closely with Business Operations to ensure alignment and consistency in go-to-market strategy
- Work closely with CD to ensure engagement and successful execution of Brand Plans, including defining and managing competitive pricing and promotional strategies across channels
- Develop and present compelling trade stories to key Customers to help secure listings and support for key initiatives
- Develop robust Business Cases and manage projects through key gate-keeping meetings
- Manage relationships with external Agency partners in driving projects
- Lead and/or input into Brand Development (BD) projects to develop and land strong renovation and innovation initiatives to deliver (profitable) growth and align with other cluster to create BD synergies
Skills & Experience
- Understanding consumers & shoppers to discover insights and turn them into ideas and growth opportunities
- Developing detailed brand activity plans
- Commercial acumen & financial savviness: ability to analyse the P&L and market performance data to uncover insights and opportunities to optimise plans and max the mix
- Ability to understand and synthesise both historic and forecast financial business performance
- Predicting market change & competitor scenarios
- Understanding retail channels & Customers. Working with Customer Development to achieve listings, availability and visibility targets
- Developing and executing pricing and trade promotion strategy
- Developing competitive category strategy and brand positioning
- Developing superior & sustainable products and packaging
- Creating briefs and briefing creative. Producing communication assets
- Capable of building and understanding business cases
- Project Management and ability to work effectively with diverse, cross-functional teams
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate. If you think you can secure the functionality of the business to drive extensive and sustainable growth, we want to hear from you.
Contact Phil Stead for a confidential discussion today.