Are you an ambitious Category Manager looking for a more complex challenge across a demanding customer base?
Do you have the analytical skills to cut through the data to build a compelling category argument?
Are you exceptional at influencing customers and internal stakeholders?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a globally recognised food manufacturer, on a strategic search for a Senior Category Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Yorkshire with Remote Working.
This Senior Category Manager will drive the category agenda for the top customers in the UK organisation. You must be analytical, commercially astute and highly ambitious to succeed in this high-profile role.
- Lead the category function across several major retail customers,
- Manage and develop two Category Executives
- Build sustainable relationships with external & internal stakeholders
- Support the sales teams to deliver the category story and unlock growth across some demanding customers.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of three years' Category Marketing experience within a recognised consumer product supplier, ideally food.
- Customer facing experience with major supermarket retailers (Tesco, ASDA, Sainsbury's, Waitrose, Morrisons) is essential
- An energetic self-starter who thrives on a challenge and being pushed out of their comfort zone
- Customer and people focused
Our client is offering a competitive base salary up to £65,000 with excellent additional benefits including company bonus, car allowance and private healthcare.
You must be; an exceptional People Manager, Highly Analytical, an Influencer, a Project Manager, Results Driven, Self-Motivated, Energetic and Personable.
Contact us today for a confidential discussion surrounding this career opportunity.