Are you an experienced Commercial Catering Designer looking for your next exciting challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading name in the field?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Design and implementation consultancy on the search for an Commercial Kitchen Designer. This is a permanent role based in Croydon.
As the Commercial Kitchen Designer you will work closely with the sales team to produce high quality kitchen and restaurant design drawings and visualisations, followed up with accurate technical services drawings once an order is secured.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Excellent high level AutoCad skills essential,
- Experience in commercial kitchen and restaurant design with an in-depth knowledge of catering equipment would be highly desirable.
- Good Revit skills would be highly desirable.
- Good design skills and design flair are essential.
- Good standard of technical awareness.
- Good knowledge of latest Windows operating systems.
- Good communication skills - the Cad Operator is an integral part of a friendly team and must be a good team player with a helpful attitude and have excellent spoken and written English.
- Capability to produce fully detailed M&E service drawings (training will be given as required)
- Knowledge of general architecture building layouts.
Experience in the following software:
- AutoCad 2016 onwards (essential)
- Revit 2016 onwards (desirable)
- Microsoft Office (essential)
- Internet proficient for uploading and downloading drawings and documents (essential)
- Autodesk 3DS Max (desirable)
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 (desirable)
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits for the suitable candidate.