Senior Business Account Manager - Tesco
Are you a proven National Account Manager ready for your next challenge?
Are you motivated to drive sales development and meet commercial targets?
Can you provide exceptional customer service?
MacGregor Black is currently assisting one of the world's leading food companies, on a strategic search for a Senior Business Account Manager - Tesco. This is a Full-Time permanent, home-based role with HO in London.
Reporting to the Customer Director and as a key part of the Tesco team, this role will be responsible for leading the key interface between the business and the Customer, and the achievement of company sales, share and profit goals, including maintaining and developing the growth of key brands with this retailer.
- Prepare and deliver an annual sales plan.
- Deliver financial and volume forecast accuracy on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Evaluate promotional ROI to ensure the most efficient use of promotional expenditure.
- Implement an agreed promotional plan within defined investment budgets.
- Be able to understand you customer their shopper and their strategies
- Effectively communicate customer strategies internally
- Drive thought leadership on our Categories within the Customer.
- Develop and recommend account strategies and tactics to maximize the sales and gross profit for both parties.
- Implement plans for excellent execution, liaising with key contacts within the Customer and internally.
What are we looking for?
- Degree calibre
- Proven successful experience at National Account Manager level within a branded FMCG business selling to Grocery Multiples, for at least 2 trading cycles.
- Strong understanding & experience of UK grocery trade.
- Demonstrated understanding of category management process and awareness of how to use process to generate wins for GMUK
- Confidence and ability to develop and present compelling sales presentations.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Experience of delivering results through working in cross-functional teams.
- Exposure or understanding of consumer marketing.
- Advanced forecasting and business modelling skills.
You must be: Driven, ambitious, enthusiasm as well as having high level technical skills such as selling, negotiation, forecasting and commercial acumen.
Our client is offering a competitive salary, along with excellent additional benefits, for the right candidate.
Call us today to find out more.