Senior FF&E Designer
Are you an experienced FF&E (Furniture, Fixtures & Electricals) Designer?
Do you want to manage and develop your own team?
Do you want to work with leading brands across multiple channels?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Pioneering Collection of Award-Winning Design Companies on the search for a Senior FF&E Designer. This is a permanent role based in London.
As the FF&E Designer you will develop the FF&E concept in conjunction with the Project Principal and Project Manager and maintain the programme and budget under the direction of the Project Manager. You will be responsible for coordinating the FF&E information with the Job Captain and Project Manager to ensure accurate integration into the architectural documentation.
- Work with Project Manager and Client to develop schematic FF&E design, based on project criteria (brief), programme and budget
- Participate in presentations and ensure the format is compatible with both the Client's and our standards
- Develop and maintain FF&E budget
- Develop FF&E specification for documentation
- Direct and review purchase order process to ensure completeness and accuracy (as required)
- Serve as principal contact with Purchasing Agent
- Review samples, strike-offs, etc for compliance with specifications and design intent
- Direct and review furniture and installation plans for content and accuracy and ensure that they are fully coordinated with architectural and other consultant's drawings
- Co-ordinate selection and presentation of artwork and accessories (purchasing if required). Co-ordinate FF&E installation with all parties involved
- Work with Job Captain and Project Manager throughout project to help formulate staff utilisation / work plan, task assignments and allocation of fees
- Be familiar with the project contract and our contractual responsibilities as they relate to FF&E in all phases
- Co-ordinate with Project Manager in producing finishes schedules
- Attend and review site installation of all FF&E items (depending on project requirements)
- Direct education of Junior FF&E Design staff in office standards, policy etc
This is a great opportunity for join a leading group who specialise in creating experiences that resonate, across multiple channels and touch point. Working with both 2D and 3D media in both the physical and digital world.
Salary on offer is up to £50k + benefits (depending on experience)
Please contact Emma Horton today for further information