Senior National Account Manager - Top 4 Grocery (Multiples)
Are you a proven Senior National Account Manager looking for your next challenge?
Can you self-manage your time and drive new business?
Do you have excellent people skills, business acumen and work ethics?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a True Progressive Business, on a search for a tenacious Senior National Account Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role based in London
- Manage P&L for Major Retailers
- Develop business in current accounts through JBP's, promotions, marketing, growing distribution points and new listings
- Build a competitive and winning promotional plan
- Build relationships across key stakeholders within each business including supply, shopper marketing and buying assistant
- Analyse data within each account to maximise sales
- Work in partnership with Marketing team to drive sales in each of your accounts
- Build, grow and hold retailer to account on a Joint Business Plan
What are we looking for?
- A current Senior NAM or a top performing NAM ready for the next level
- Experience within the Chilled category essential
- Reliable commercial acumen and proven ability to drive profitable growth
- A successful and proven negotiator
- A dynamic commercial leader with a strategic outlook
- Knowledge and direct experience with UK retailers
- Enthusiastic, energetic and always willing to see the opportunities
- Strong attention to detail and determination to get things right
- Experience of revenue growth management streams would be helpful
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate. If you think you can secure the functionality of the business to drive extensive and sustainable growth, we want to hear from you.
Contact Marie Ramsay for a confidential discussion today.