Do you have a business mindset and want to be at the core of helping to drive strategic direction?
Can you demonstrate outstanding leadership behaviours?
Are you commercially astute?
MacGregor Black is currently collaborating with a leading UK alcoholic drinks company, on a search for a talented and ambitious Senior National Account Manager- Route to Market Controller. This is a Full-Time, permanent role and is home-based, with flexibility to travel within the UK as and when required.
The Route to Market Controller is the strategic commercial leader for the channel / team and is the key facilitator of the relationship between the customers and the business. In this role you will create a culture of continuous improvement, target achievement and demonstrate high levels of personal motivation, positivity and resilience at all time.
- Deliver the key commercial KPI's for the channel
- Ensure overall delivery of the P&L and brand objectives
- Develop a customer-focused team culture
- Work with the Sales Director and Commercial Capability Manager in the ongoing upskilling of the team
- Create a market-beating, value-adding strategy which ensures the alignment of key objectives and facilitates the creation of long-term, powerful customer partnerships
- Deliver the agreed commercial P&L for your customers
- Continuously monitor the customer performance to identify opportunities and minimise risks
- Work with category development and customer marketing teams to develop, implement and maintain strategic and bespoke account plans in line with our category vision
- Report monthly on successes, challenges and competitor activity
What are we looking for?
- Customer focused
- Experience of working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Effective negotiation style
- Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Robust financial proficiency
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- High level of commercial acumen
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Education to degree level is highly advantageous
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits including annual bonus and car allowance for the right candidate.
If you would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, contact us today.