Senior Sales Manager - Foodservice
Do you have passion and experience winning new business and delivering growth?
Are you ambitious and keen to work in a fast-paced organisation?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a progressive brand, on a strategic search for a talented, hard-working Senior Sales Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in South of England.
As Senior Sales Manager - Foodservice, you will be responsible for managing and growing an account base across the foodservice channel. You will work closely with strategic partners and the marketing team to seamlessly rollout new sales strategies to the market.
- Development of the long term thinking for foodservice channels: platforms, innovation, positioning and programs
- Ideate and develop programs and processes leading to accretive international expansion in the Foodservice channel
- Work closely with new strategic partners to develop and approve strong Foodservice strategies and innovation across the brand and platform portfolio
- Drive collaboration with strategic partners building a strategic and aligned marketing mapping framework which works across brand, channels and partnerships
- Collaborate globally ensuring consistency of brand strategies and plans
- Ensure all strategies and business plans support and elevate premium brand position
What are we looking for?
- Strong and well rounded strategic thinker and business leader
- Ability to think and act vertically, action based but commercially grounded
- Significant strategic expertise in Retail / Foodservice roles, working across multiple markets / regions
- Personable, with both functional and soft skills
- Able to influence and impact new and existing relationships, work collaboratively, build trust and understand and deliver both cultural and business needs
- Flexible / agile and comfortable working within a fast paced environment
- Passion for being at the heart of development in a main strategic plan for an upcoming brand
On offer is a competitive salary with strong benefits package
Contact Marie Ramsay to find out more.