Senior Tax Accounting Manager
Are you experienced with international tax issues?
Are you an expert in Tax Accounting?
Do you want to work for a global leader in their field?
MacGregor Black are currently working with a Leading Multinational on the search for a Senior Tax Accounting Manager. This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
As the Senior Tax Accounting Manager, you will be a key figure in the international tax team and focus on tax accounting, compliance, and reporting.
- Managing regional Corporate Tax process for the region.
- Reviewing and calculating Transfer Pricing across the region and working on local Transfer Pricing requirements
- Partnering with external parties to analyse new tax legislation and how it may affect local entities
- Review and, when required, prepare the quarterly income tax provision for group reporting purposes
- Review and, when required, prepare the analysis of FIN48 for standard and non-standard provisions
- Management of income tax compliance requirements for acquired and dissolving entities
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in internal tax audit, M&A and Planning teams
What we are looking for:
- Qualified Accountant
- Qualified Tax Professional
- 10+ years' progressive experience
- Extensive Tax Accounting experience
- Ability to be self-driven and identify opportunities for improvements
- Dynamic, innovative & problem resolution focused
This is a great opportunity for a proven Tax Accounting professional to join a global leading employer and play a key part in their international tax team.
Salary on offer is up to €110k + Benefits.
Please contact Qasim Khan today for further information