Senior Tax Manager EMEA
Are you experienced with international tax issues?
Are you an expert in Transfer Pricing?
Do you want to work for a global leader in technology?
MacGregor Black are partnering with an Industry Leading Technology Company on the search for a Senior Tax Manager EMEA. This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
As the Senior Tax Manager EMEA you will focus on compliance and reporting and be a key part of the international tax team handling corporate income tax issues.
- Management of Corporate Income Tax Compliance process for assigned portfolio of countries within EMEA, including:
- Review tax provision notes prepared by the external advisors and sign off on any tax matter reported in the local subsidiaries Financials
- Analyse the correctness of the Transfer Pricing booking for the region, as well as provide the necessary facts/data in order to complete the local TP documentation, and to ensure adherence with local country TP filing obligations
- Provide calculation and explain Transfer Pricing position to internal stakeholders as well as external Auditor
- Review of Corporation Tax Returns, generally prepared by external advisors, for the EMEA entities to submit for EMEA Senior Tax Director's approval, and insure timely submission
- Work with external advisors in monitoring and analysing proposed and newly enacted EMEA tax legislation which may impact local entities
- Review and, when required, prepare provision to return
- Review and, when required, prepare the quarterly income tax provision for group reporting purposes
- Review and, when required, prepare the analysis of FIN48 for standard and non-standard provisions
- Management of income tax compliance requirements for acquired and dissolving entities
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in internal tax audit, M&A and Planning teams
What we are looking for:
- Qualified Taxation professional from Big 4 background
- Minimum 5-6 years post qualification experience, ideally in a technology organization, or alternatively in a Big 4 environment with experience of dealing with the issues facing technology organizations
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
- Pan European Tax Compliance experience
- Good level of Transfer Pricing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be self-driven and identify opportunities for improvements
- Knowledge Excel at expert level
- Language skills an advantage but not a pre-requisite
- Dynamic, innovative & problem resolution focused
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Tax Manager EMEA to join a global leading employer and play a key part in the EMEA operations.
Salary on offer is up to €100k + Benefits.
Please contact Qasim Khan today for further information