Senior UX Designer
Are you looking for your next Senior UX role or are you looking to make the step up from a UX Designer to a Senior UX position?
And do you want to work for an industry leading tech centric company?
If so, Macgregor Black are partnering with a leading technology platform-based company who are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their team in the Newcastle upon Tyne.
The UX Designer will undertake a senior role in the creation of design assets during development such as personas, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs.
Helping to improve existing visuals and customer usability, my client is also looking for someone to engage with the other UX Designers by mentoring and offering guidance to help the overall UX.
The client has TWO world leading products which are used by clients in the built environment sector. The platform is based in AWS and their 40 strong development team are always looking at what exciting technologies they can improve their products with!
See below the role responsibilities:
- Responsible for the creation of design assets during development such as personas, user flows, wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity designs
- Improving existing UI and visibility elements and usability of the client’s products
- Championing and promoting quality UX standards
- Coaching other UX team members to improve their skills
- Helping promote a UX culture across our products with the aim of improving quality
- Liaising with Product Managers, Software Developers and Quality Assurance Testers to ensure user journeys are properly represented and achievable.
Salary available is up to £35k + Benefits
Please contact Alastair Semmence today for further discussion.