Senior Night Warehouse Manager
Are you an experienced FMCG Warehouse Manager?
Are you looking for a new challenge to take your career to the next level?
Would you like to join a business who constantly strive to improve?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading National Distribution Service on the search for an Senior Night Warehouse Manager. This is a permanent role based in near Burnley, Lancashire.
As the Senior Night Warehouse Manager you will manage the warehouse operations, implementing new warehouse operations processes and line managing the team
- Manage Operational KPI reports & information
- Managing large team
- Ensure that all orders are picked, checked, packed and loaded correctly, efficiently and safely to depot fleet in accordance to the vehicle despatch timetable
- Manage the deployment of staff into all areas of the night shift department to ensure the successful management of workload flux
- Manage absence and time keeping within the department in line with company policy & best practice to enhance the efficiency of the shift
- Carry out spot checks of picks to ensure the Pickers are performing their duties accurately and efficiently
- Manage & coordinate the general housekeeping of the Warehouse on a daily basis
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee performance
- Communicate effectively with team, key stake holders and peers
- Motivate, lead and inspire supervisors and general operatives
- Possess and deploy a coaching mindset
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices to optimise performance
- Ensure health and safety rules and regulations are adhered to
What we are looking for:
- A tenacious driven and capable man manager / leader
- Previous experience within a fast paced warehouse environment
- Previous experience within an FMCG company
- Have understanding and experience of operational excellence tools and techniques
- Highly effective managerial skills
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data
- Hands on commitment to getting the job done
- Collaborative mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an autonomous manager to create, implement and execute a strategy with a well-established business.
Salary on offer is up to £60k + Benefits.
Please contact Craig Grainger today for further information