Based in Leeds
Salary up to £40k + benefits
Are you analytically minded?
Do you thrive on making changes and managing projects?
Can you play a leading role in strategic discussions?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a full-service digital business, on a search for an innovative SEO Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Leeds.
Working on SEO implementations, the successful candidate will have a direct client relationship responsibility along with hands-on work for the client, SEO campaigns, the management of the campaigns throughout their lifetime, monitoring client website through a SEO perspective, being responsible for the health of the client website through an SEO perspective.
- Using tools to direct customers websites, understand the results, write up reports and make recommendations on improvements
- Oversee customer accounts in Google Analytics
- Build and design Google Data Studio
- Manage performance issues, understand the issue and make improvements
- Own customer relationship and be their trusted SEO advisor
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for clients
- Carrying out competitor analysis, backlink audits, keyword research, and other research projects as required
- Identify content optimisation opportunities across various digital channels
- Help the wider company with tender responses and assist sales team with prospect client insight
What are we looking for?
- At least 3-4 years proven SEO experience
- Someone who understands the finer detail of technical SEO as well as International implementation
- Someone who loves SEO and has a passion for helping customers succeed
- Excellent understanding of SEO principles and Google best practice.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Search Console
- Good knowledge of how HTML, CSS and Java Script work together (no coding experience necessary)
- Be a confident user of Microsoft Excel, and a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package overall
Our client is offering a competitive salary with excellent additional benefits including flexible working for the right candidate. This role would suit an individual who is looking to further their career within digital marketing.
Contact us today for further information.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent