Are you technically minded and looking for a new challenge?
Can you proactively monitor standards and improvements within an FMCG culture?
Do you have excellent commercial awareness?
MacGregor Black is currently assisting a high-quality frozen food manufacturer, on a search for an electronically-biased, multi-skilled Shift Engineer. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in North Yorkshire.
The ideal candidate will be capable of prioritising a busy workload, balancing planned maintenance, project work and installations with unplanned events such as breakdowns.
- Perform detailed calculations to establish standards and specifications
- Inspect installations and observe operations to ensure compliance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards
- Use computer-assisted engineering software (AutoCAD) to perform engineering tasks
- Support manufacturing department with product development and testing
- Provide quality assurance for ongoing projects
- Keep current with the latest technical innovations in electrical engineering
- Carry out other electrical duties including fault finding and installation work up to 3-phase 415V
What are we looking for?
- Electrically apprentice trained or qualifications to this effect
- At least one year's experience post qualification including working with 3-phase distribution and/or machinery
- Evidence of experience in other relevant engineering disciplines e.g. mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic
- Experience of working in a food manufacturing environment is desirable
- 17th Edition wiring regulations
- Evidence of professional development and skills development
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary plus additional benefits including the opportunity for overtime work for the right candidate.
Contact us today to find out more.