Site Technical Manager
Are you an experienced and knowledgeable technical professional?
Can you proactively manage standards and improvements within an FMCG culture?
Are you confident at building collaborative and impactful relationships?
MacGregor Black is currently collaborating with a wholesale meats brand on a search for a Site Technical Manager. This role is based in the West Midlands.
As the Technical Manager, you will develop and lead the delivery of a technical strategy for the site that is aligned to the technical strategy and delivers self-managed technical excellence. You will also create an industry-leading technical site team that is fit for now and fit for the future. Moreover, you will gain 'established authority' with customers by building collaborative, impactful relationships based on integrity and trust.
- Fully responsible for all technical elements of the factory, ensuring the site operates in line with industry leading standards
- To deliver a consistent approach to food safety, integrity and product quality across the site by benchmarking, challenging, training and effective auditing
- Maintain the site's ongoing customer approval status and third-party accreditations with a view to achieving the highest level of compliance
- You will be the primary site contact for our customers and responsible for building collaborative, impactful and influential relationships
- Responsible for development and maintaining the sites' reputation for self-managed technical excellence
- Development and lead delivery of a step-changing technical continuous improvement plan
- Setting direction, objectives and performance standards for the site technical team
- Lead the support and development of the Technical team to assist them in realising their potential, ensuring suitable succession plans are in place
- To represent the business on relevant industry bodies, such as CCFRA MIGs and trade bodies
- As a technical expert, actively contribute to the development of the TFC Technical strategy
- Experienced in influencing and engaging key stakeholders
- Experience in the application of customer requirements and other standards
- Experienced in the application of auditing processes and technical compliance
- Technical account management for major retailers
- Collaborative communication style that builds positive relationships with key stakeholders in multiple locations at different levels
- Ability to understand the business impact at both local and global level of decisions made at site level
You must be: Dedicated to Results, a Team Player, an Ambassador, a Developer and Consumer & Customer-focused.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits scheme for the right candidate.
Get in touch with us today.