Are you an ambitious Account Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you have the hunger to grow complex customer relationships with major supermarkets?
Are you a forward-thinking commercial professional who is both customer & people focused?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a well-respected FMCG company, on a strategic search for a talented Senior National Account Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, home-based, with flexibility required for regular UK travel.
As the Senior National Account Manager, you will take an active lead on one of our client's largest accounts, Tesco, and build key relationships with both Private Label and Retailer Private Label buyers. A key part of this role is to drive NPD and product innovation to help build on what is already a strong partnership.
- Drive a large P&L within a major strategic customer base
- Develop and implement complex JBP's with major customers
- Build sustainable relationships with external & internal stakeholders
- Support the innovation pipeline through to concept to launch
- Work with Category & Marketing to drive Customer range review delivery
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience of working at SNAM level with a large supermarket retailer, senior experience of working with Tesco previously is highly desirable
- Experience of driving NPD within a retailer private label category is essential
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Customer and people focused
- An energetic self-starter and forward-thinker
You must be; an exceptional People Manager, a Communicator, an Influencer, a Negotiator, a Project Manager, Highly Numerate, Results Driven, Self-Motivated, Energetic and Personable.
Our client is offering a highly-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits including car allowance, company bonus and private healthcare for the right candidate.
Please apply if this sounds like the right opportunity for you