Staffing Account Manager (Staffing Agency)
Based in Central London
Salary up to £30k.
Do you have solid experience in managing staffing and event projects?
Do you have strong management skills?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a fast-paced promotional staffing agency, on a strategic search for a Staffing Account Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Central London.
As a Staffing Account Manager, you will be a key member of the team and integral to the day to day delivery of projects, managing a team of juniors and reporting directly into an Account Director.
- Responsible for all key client accounts and managing traffic of jobs to respective members of the team
- Management of junior members of the team & quality control
- Building and maintenance of strong client relationships from brief, taking through to project delivery & evaluation
- Management of jobs varying in size and requirements - from small pure staffing jobs, through to jobs at the value of £1mil + that are more involved (including production, logistics & journey planning)
- Manage the day to day relationship between the client and agency in a professional manner
- Create a partner, rather than a supplier relationship with clients
- Display excellent communication skills when dealing with clients
- Project reporting and evaluation
- Supplier management - including briefing, price negotiation & management
- Management and direction of campaign logistics & being able to confidently brief others
- Tight financial management and production & control of campaign budgets
- Responding to complex briefs & compiling relevant pitch documents and accompanying budgets
- Understanding of company financial systems including mark-up, invoicing, budget reconciliation, POs etc
What are we looking for?
- Experiential agency or promotional staffing agency experience at an AE/AM level.
- Proven account management skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and experience in interacting with clients
- Excellent presenting skills
- Proven experience in managing a team and assisting in the progression of juniors
- Excellent time management, numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team with senior stakeholders, whilst also supporting the management of junior members of the team