Staff Booker (Staffing Agency)
£19k - £24k + benefits
Would you like to be part of an award winning agency?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a well-respected engagement agency on a search for a Staff Booker. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Central London.
Reporting to the Accounts & Operations Director, the Staff Booker will ensure that all staffing briefs are adhered to and that projects are fully and correctly staffed. You will work with colleagues in a positive and pro-active manner and be committed to learning from them in order to develop your skills and professional knowledge.
This agency works with some of the biggest brands in Beauty, Retail, Leisure and Drinks. Amazing offices and a fantastic culture!
- Work with the Staffing team to develop staff briefs
- Recruit and book teams that reflect the brief and maintain our reputation for a very high standard of delivery
- Attend morning team meetings
- Conduct regular interviews on the staff database and recruit as required
- Manage and develop staff relationships
- Maintain and update CRM system
- Ensure compliance about ID and right to work in the UK
- Assist account management team with reconciliation of job-related expenses
What are we looking for?
- Experience within an agency or a graduate looking to get into a marketing agency
- Booking and managing staff onsite at events, roadshows or experiential activations
- Experience in planning and execution of HR plans
- Knowledge of relevant legal regulations and staffing policies is desirable
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable with a respect to confidentiality
Our client is offering a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a company with a great work ethic. This role would suit a recent graduate who has high-potential in staffing management, good time-keeping and customer service.
Contact MacGregor Black today for further information