Supply Chain & Production Coordinator
Are you passionate about minimising food waste?
Do you have experience in supply chain / logistics with chilled food?
Do you want to be part of a growing company on the rise?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Distributor Of Fruit And Vegetables on the search for a Supply Chain & Production Coordinator. This is a permanent role based in London.
As the Supply Chain & Production Coordinator you will be a key figure as we scale up through the automation, rationalisation and improvements to our processes and systems. You will work closely with our sourcing and operations team to manage customer demand, stock systems and logistics partners while ensuring quality produce is packed for our customers at all times.
- Manage our day to day stock control ensuring the right volume of produce is available at the right time to meet our growing customer demand
- Investigate and resolve any inventory discrepancies, and identify and develop processes to improve accuracy
- Coordinate supply chain procedures to maximize quality and cost efficiencies
- Assess raw material and intake, stock and QC reports and make important changes to production where necessary
- Work closely with our co-packing partner to ensure they understand and follow our quality, packing and delivery procedures
- Plan, organise and oversee our in-house office fruit box packing process, including management of packing staff
- Manage loading team, setting and monitoring KPIs for the team
- Work with our Customer Happiness Team to ensure we provide our customers with the best possible service week on week
- Take control of all packaging requirements in-house and off site, ensuring we are always well stocked with fit for purpose, cost effective and environmentally friendly packaging
- Ensure our in-house waste is managed sustainably and effectively, keeping an eye out for better solutions
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years in a supply chain or logistics focused business, preferably with chilled distribution experience
- A passion for the sector and our mission to end food waste
- Driven, with entrepreneurial spirit, not letting anything dampen your energy and a willingness push through to achieve results
- Track record of 'getting things done' and a willingness to take a hands-on approach
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a team whilst also confident working alone
- Ability to adapt to the changing priorities and needs of the business, managing day-to-day business operations with ongoing projects
- Analytical - able to use data to extract relevant information and identify and resolve issues logically. Great Excel skills and a love for numbers
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, ambitious and organised candidate to join a fantastic company and have an impact on their continued growth. This role will require you to spend time in our office and warehouse as well as providing opportunities to visit other trading partners where necessary.
Salary on offer is up to £30k + Benefits.
Please contact Seadna Finnegan today for further information