Supply Chain Manager
Have you got experience Managing manufacturing and delivery with accurate planning schedules?
Are you able to Ensure supply chain KPI's are met?
Can you successfully Lead and motivate a team within planning and inventory control?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Drinks Business on the search for a Supply Chain Manager. This is a permanent role based in Manchester.
As the Supply Chain Manager you will be a key appointment for the business and will allow a driven individual to utilise their experience as the company continues to grow.
- Work with the project manager to develop the implementation plan for your functional area
- Regular team meetings to provide update on status and key issues identified (both internal team and external)
- Establish effective relationships with key business users
- Development of key performance metric reporting
- Inbound goods receipting
- Inspection and put-away
- Maintain and look for improvements within the inbound and outbound supply chain process
- Ensure component lead times are accurately established and maintained within the system
What we are looking for:
- Educated to Degree level with relevant industry-specific qualifications
- Experienced working in a manufacturing environment
- Display a track record of working in supply chain roles and a knowledge of industry practice
- Display a track record of managing change processes
- Experience in the drinks industry is desirable
- Proven Project Management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and with appropriate tone at all levels
- Confident presenting to large groups
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent data analytical skills and judgement with the ability to lead and manage in a complex environment
- Organisational skills including the ability to manage a diverse and busy workload, to plan effectively and work consistently to deadlines
- Competent use of PC and technology appropriate to the role
- Attention to detail but the ability to understand the context of your work
- Proactive attitude aimed at delivering project objectives
- Personal qualities of integrity honesty and trustworthiness
- Creative thinker with the confident to take forward new ideas and concepts systematically
- Ability to work well as part of the project team, providing support and motivation to team members
- Ability to establish credibility
This is a great opportunity for someone to step into a management position with the opportunity to grow and develop not only their team but their career as well.
Salary on offer is up to £45k + Benefits.
Please contact Craig Grainger today for further information