Supply Chain Manager
Do you have supply chain experience within an FMCG Environment?
Are you an experienced negotiator with end to end supply chain experience?
Do you have strong commercial acumen and a keen eye for detail?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Plant Based Food Brand on the search for a Supply Chain Manager. This is a permanent role based in London.
As the Supply Chain Manager you will take full ownership of the end to end supply chain, managing manufacturing through to providing an exceptional service to the major UK grocers, wholesalers & online retail outlets. You will be responsible for the planning and execution of the operational functions and activities of our organisation. We are growing at pace so you will have a lot of opportunity to grow with us, expand your role and develop responsibilities and skills quickly.
- Manage end-to-end supply chain
- Improve productivity, quality, sustainability and efficiency of operations
- Produce accurate forecasts and maintain a close S&OP process
- Develop our SOPs
- Work closely with our NPD and Sustainability Manager across all areas of the business, continually evaluating our supply chain and improving its ethical and environmental impact
- Set up new supply chain routes
- Build out the delivery side of e-commerce offering
- Negotiate best supplier terms
- Schedule and order effectively
- Manage relationships with 3PL logistics & contract manufacturers
- On-board new co-man partners, negotiating procurement contracts
- Technical & regulatory
- Ensure processes & labelling is compliant
- Maintain relationship with local EHO
- Conduct audits
- Promote and enforce health & safety across the workplace
- Manage recalls and product returns
- Storage, delivery & logistics
Work with the Operations Assistant to:
- Ensure a 98.5% OTIF service level across multiple customers
- Manage the upkeep of the Inventory Management System
- Keep a clean paperwork trail
Work with Accounts to:
- Make sure all suppliers are paid on time
What we are looking for:
- Min. 5 years' experience in food FMCG company, currently at operations/supply chain manager level looking to take the next step
- Negotiation and project management experience
- Track record of achieving a 98.5% OTIF service level across multiple customers
- Experience in launching products into multiple retailers
- Strong analysis and reporting skills with an eye for detail
- Highly proficient with Excel
- High sense of urgency
- Extremely organised
- Confident managing multiple stakeholders
- Ideally prior experience of creating forecasting models
- Passionate about our mission and sustainability
- Familiar with using Unleashed as inventory management system
- Export experience
- Worked in technical and/or direct food manufacturing
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Manager, or supply chain superstar looking to take the next step up, to work closely with both the Founders, NPD and Sustainability Manager and Operations Assistant you will guide and deliver the operational strategy for this truly innovative brand and world-first product.
Salary on offer is up to £40k
Please contact Liam Viagas today for further information