Are you an experienced and knowledgeable supply chain professional?
Can you set up and accurately manage planning processes?
Are you an influential individual and positive problem solver?
MacGregor Black is currently collaborating with a leading chilled food manufacturer, on a search for a talented Supply Chain Manager. This is a Full-Time role based in North Lincolnshire, with some UK travel required.
- Manage the planning of both chilled & frozen products in the factory
- Integrate Footprint changes into current processes including setting up of RTE planning processes
- Management of timely and accurate order processing
- Primary daily point of contact for retailer supply chain contacts and internal sales managers
- Interpret customer intelligence to provide the best possible view of short term future sales
- Support great service through proactive problem solving and identifying opportunities
- Manage the sites problem stocks - WIP & quarantined
- Ensuring the planning teams hit their KPI's / attending weekly meetings / liaising with the inbound team regarding material availability
What are we looking for?
- Production planning experience ideally with short self-life products
- Confidence and presence with internal and external customers
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Be able to work on own initiative to alleviate potential service issues
- A strong influencer, able to build collaborative partnerships
- An understanding across all supply chain elements and processes with some FMCG experience is desirable
Our client is offering a market competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Please apply if this sounds like the right role for you.