Do you want to work in a challenging but supportive retail environment?
Can you administer business issues confidently?
Do you have strong stakeholder management skills?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a leading retailer on a search for a System Manager - Retail & Hospitality. This role is Full-Time, based in London.
As a System Manager, you will work closely with the Retail and Hospitality Lead to develop, deliver and to provide operational support of the POS and payment solutions within the business. The role involves driving and continually improving business processes, operating, monitoring and supporting of third party and business developed systems.
- Responsible for the management, delivery, support and overall ownership of all POS and Payments systems within the Retail and Hospitality competency
- Working with the Application Analysts, Business Analysts, Development Analysts and the rest of the IT team to ensure the workload is properly defined, scoped, costed and scheduled and that resources are utilised efficiently
- Provide 2nd & 3rd line support for IT owned systems and applications.
Incident response, providing accurate and timely updates to support tickets, managing issues and problems to resolution
- Confidently administer day-to-day business issues with third party suppliers
- Implement and maintain effective Stakeholder Management, influencing and guiding key stakeholders whilst ensuring that senior management is engaged to enable successful delivery
- Accountable for ensuring all company system documentation standards are being adhered to by both the internal teams and external partners for systems in the Retail and Hospitality competency
- Responsible for ensuring consistent and common processes are in place, and helping to establish a culture of continuous improvement within the business
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment
- Experience of working on Retail and Hospitality systems (POS, CRM and Payments)
- Knowledge of ENACTOR or Retail J (beneficial)
- Knowledge of systems and data (Windows, SQL, XML, HTML, Java)
- Knowledge and experience of delivering online-related projects in a fast-moving Multichannel Retail environment
You must be: a Relationship Builder, a Multi-Tasker, Organised, a Communicator and a strong Team Player.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and excellent benefit package for the right candidate.
Contact MacGregor Black today.