Are you an experienced Accountant and looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to utilise your analytical skills?
Do you want to make an impact within a growing, ambitious Finance department?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a leading branded FMCG supplier, on a search for a highly-organised Tax & Treasury Accountant. This is a Full-Time permanent position, based in North Lincolnshire.
- Responsible for UK tax compliance (corporation tax, VAT and PSA returns), liaising with external providers as appropriate and managing correspondence/interaction with HMRC
- Ensure compliance and take a leading role in HRMC audits and standards setting
- Management of intercompany finance agreements and accounts, including the maintenance of financing related tax schedules including corporate interest deductions
- Manage and optimise the Group's financing structure as necessary
- Act as the first point of contact around the group for wider tax questions including VAT and PAYE
- Identifying strategy for IP management from a tax standpoint
- Ongoing support with restructuring projects, including changing ownership of entities, capital restructures and alike
- Lead on systems improvements projects for treasury, together with finance transformation investment resource
- Cash reporting and forecasting to the business
- Support with the management of the Group's credit facilities, other borrowing and associated financial instruments
- Support with the management of the Group's payroll activities
What are we looking for?
- ATT qualified with experience or knowledge working in tax and treasury type roles
- Post qualified experience in a multi-tax role (preferable)
- Risk Management, knowledge of foreign exchange and money markets
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel
- Experience/knowledge of working in fast paced organisations
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate.
Contact us today for further information.