Have you lead technical teams in a food manufacturing environment before?
Do you want to work for an employer who provides fantastic career development opportunities?
Do you have experience with Ethical and SEDEX management?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Vibrant, Fast-Paced Leading Food Manufacturer on the search for a Technical Controller. This is a permanent role based in Consett.
As the Technical Controller you will report into the Site General Manager and sit on the Site Senior Leadership Team. You will lead multi-disciplinary teams to ensure we ware operating within the required standards wet by our customers, group and legal standards.
- Ensure technical governance across a multi-disciplinary team to deliver audit compliance with respects to internal, external, legal and customer requirements
- Identify and promote technical business improvement practices to deliver legal compliance and competitive advantage whilst driving functional improvements
- Ensure that the technical team has the appropriate capability to comply with food safety and quality compliance
What we are looking for:
- You will be self-motivated and forward thinking
- A proven track record of leading a Technical team within food manufacturing would be advantageous
- Demonstrable experience of building sustained customer relationships and working with specific customer requirements
- Awareness of Ethical and SEDEX management
This is a great opportunity for a Technical Controller to join a leading company who provide fantastic on the job training and development opportunities.
On offer is a competitive salary + Benefits
Please contact Craig Grainger today for further information