Are you an experienced Technical/Quality professional looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work for a leading food processing company?
Are you passionate about creating and embedding continuous improvement cultures?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a leading frozen and chilled seafood processor, on a search for a Technical Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent contract, based in North Lincolnshire.
The Technical Manager is responsible for management of the day to day running of the site quality team, supporting the Site Quality Manager, creating and embedding a continuous improvement culture ensuring all activities are managed within the Manex Framework. Running the Site on a shift basis as well as working with, leading, driving and developing the team to achieve performance on Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety and Environment and Manpower (QCDSEM).
- Ensure ownership of Allergen management, GMP, HACCP, food safety and legality at all levels whilst always driving continuous improvements
- Rigorously drive all Business processes and take an active lead in improvement
- Working with the cross functional teams to ensure full compliance with all Company and customer requirements including BRC
- Key liaison for Technical activities for internal and external customers
- Monitor standards of factory hygiene and manufacturing standards through regular audits and inspections
- Lead maintenance and review of site quality management system devising, developing and reviewing best practice
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with experience within the food industry within FMCG, who can demonstrate a can-do approach to the role and implement and adapt change management. The ideal candidate will have a Level 3 or above Food Hygiene qualification and experience of leading a team. You should also show evidence of delivering and attaining set departmental target or KPI's.
You must be:
- Quality Management trained or have proven demonstrable experience
- Conscientious and flexible
- A proven people manager with strong leadership skills
- A confident communicator able to deal with personnel at all levels within the business
- Competent at using IT systems
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary and benefits for the right candidate.
If you think this exciting role could be for you, contact us today.