Are you an experienced Technical/Quality professional looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work for a leading food processing company?
Are you passionate about creating and embedding continuous improvement cultures?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a leading chilled food manufacturer on a search for a Technical Services Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in North Lincolnshire.
This role is responsible for the management of the site Quality Systems, ensuring procedures and policies are reviewed and updated in line with company, customer and accreditation requirements.
- Ensure all raw materials are purchased against approved specifications
- Liaise with the site NPD function to ensure the information on the site's creation database is correct and up to date
- Manage the site technical KPI systems
- Lead, conduct and coordinate site-based internal audits
- Support the completion of all HACCP activities and documentation
- Identify key areas of risk for early remedial actions and provide recommendations for improvements
- Act as a champion for site safety and ensure responsibility across teams
What are we looking for?
- Degree-level educated, Food Science degree is desirable
- Level 4 Food Hygiene, or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar Technical / QA Management role within a chilled food manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of HACCP, BRP and retailers code of practice
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
You must be: Diligent, Confident, an Influencer, a Communicator, Analytical, a Leader and Committed.
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary and benefits for the right candidate.
If you think this exciting role could be for you, contact us today.