Territory Sales Manager - Chinese Channel
Are you a successful new business sales person looking for your next challenge?
Do you have a strong commercial acumen and excellent relationship building skills?
Can you identify opportunities to increase sales and profitability?
MacGregor Black is currently assisting a large ambient food manufacturer on a search for UK-based Territory Sales Managers (Scotland) for their Chinese foodservice channel. This is a Full-Time permanent, field-based role.
- Delivery of budget volumes, contribution and overall Territory Plans
- Delivery of Regional plans based on insight, and delivery of aligned activities with broader Commercial Team
- Understanding of customers to improve forecasting and analysis to input to S&OP process and TXT system in an accurate and timely fashion
- Management of Internal reporting on performance
- Implementation of annual Account Plans for top customers
- To regularly visit designated customers to present and agree activity, take customer orders and resolve logistics and credit issues
- To prepare for customer and internal meetings, including writing presentations and analysing customer and internal sales data
- To input customer orders via system, to be transmitted to Customer Services department
- Ensure all customer actions, information and objectives are up to date
What are we looking for?
- Degree-level educated
- Ability to speak either Mandarin or Cantonese
- At least 2 years proven territory management expertise
- Proven previous experience in managing a team
- At least 2 years trading experience in Ethnic sales channel
- Ability to demonstrate sales competencies
- Flexibility to work away from home
- Full, clean driving licence
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidates.
Contact us today for further information.