UK Grocery National Account Manager
Do you have experience within Grocery sales for Drinks?
Do you want to work for a high growth start up within the drinks industry?
Are you a tenacious and target driven individual?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a High Growth Premium Brand in The Drinks Industry on the search for a UK Grocery National Account Manager. This is a permanent Field Based Role.
As the National Account Manager, you will be part of a high-growth, quirky and premium brand, developing and implementing plans that will drive growth in the UK Grocery Market.
You will have 8 years + of sales experience with the ability to demonstrate strong knowledge and network within the drinks industry.
We are looking for candidates who have cut their teeth in the drinks industry or have corporate sales/ account management experience and are looking to move to a high growth start-up spirited brand. We are looking for an enthusiastic, focused and target driven individual to join our sales team. Equally important are excellent communication, project management skills and commitment to get a job over the line, in time, in full.
- Quadrupling UK Sales to £1m within Y1 (Profitably)
- Launch and maintain relationship with at least one national retail account in Y1
- Development and growth of a highly motivated and capable sales team
- Develop a long-term sustainable sales strategy across the UK
What we are looking for:
- Able to demonstrate strong knowledge and network within the Drinks Industry
- Lead and accountable for yearly UK sales increase of >£1m p.a., through a highly motivated team
- Track record of building sales for a consumer focussed challenger brand in an extremely competitive market
- Strong relationship builder, well networked and capable of leveraging relationships to drive growth
- Highly numerate and articulate, with ability to translate information into key selling arguments
- Understands and advocates the importance of brand in developing sales channels
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a high growth start up. If you are enthusiastic, focussed and target driven with excellent communication and project management skills we would love to hear from you.
On offer is a Competitive Salary + Benefits.
Please contact Geoff Bowman today for further information