UK Sales Manager
Do you want to work with a leading innovator in the drinks market?
Are you entrepreneurial, confident and ambitious with a passion for Spirits?
Do you have existing connections in the UK Food & Drinks market?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering an entrepreneurial spirits brand on a strategic search for a UK Sales Manager. This is a Full-Time role based in London with UK wide travel.
As the UK Sales Manager you will work alongside the UK Brand Ambassador, and be responsible for creating sales and opening the market. With a high demand of inbound leads but you will also be expected to seek out new and forward thinking opportunities and to deliver sales targets, whilst vigilantly ensuring brand ethos is maintained.
- Develop a country sales plan that identifies and wins on-trade accounts in accordance with market sales targets
- Ensure market is properly prospected, and company brands are present in all accounts identified within the plan, signed off by line manager
- Ensure that contractual issues are in line with the company standards and negotiate the best terms with customers from the framework given
- Protect the price and positioning of the brand nationwide, through a practical and investigative approach to value chains across all channels
- Ensure that the vision, aesthetics and purpose of the brand is known and respected nationwide
- Make sure all trade marketing initiatives are in-line with the overall brand ethos
- Regularly produce sales performance figures that meet the company's KPIs
- Report in a time oriented manner and when requested by manager
- Developing country sales plans and reporting against those plans
- Attend weekly conference calls with in puts on market specific observations & needs
What we are looking for:
- Entrepreneurial problem solver, able to adapt on the fly, with a can do attitude
- 3 years experience within the drinks and / or food industry, with a knowledge of the national distribution landscape
- An established network of contacts within the UK on trade market is desirable but not essential
- Strategic mindset, always looking to innovate, problem solve and increase efficiencies
- The ambition and drive to help the rapid expansion of our brand and products throughout the UK On-Trade
- Commercially focussed with attention to detail
- Ability to create new relationships, maintain existing relationships and influence key stakeholders at all levels
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious sales person to join a fast growing, entrepreneurial spirits brand. You will be given the opportunity to represent and grow the brand on a nationwide level and have significant impact on future growth.
On offer is a competitive salary with excellent perks & benefits.
Contact Geoff Bowman today to find out more.