Are you a highly motivated and creative UX designer?
Do you want to work for a cutting-edge information technology firm?
Are you an excellent communicator with a drive to succeed?
MacGregor Black is currently resourcing for a very well established international IT services group searching for UX Designers. This group is the number one choice for market leaders in all sectors who require cutting edge information technology to maximise on their development potential in highly competitive climates. With the increasing demand for our client's first-class services, they are looking to expand their highly skilled workforce based in London.
As UX Designer, you will join one of multiple teams working on new and existing large scale projects. You will have very good UI/UX skills, leading in design and user research engagements for customers. Gathering client/user requirement and creating design solutions.
You should have at least 3 years commercial experience as a UX Designer.
- UI development experience.
- Experience of UCD and UX design principles and practises.
- Experience in creating Storyboards, Style guides, Workflows and Wireframes.
- Ability to code CSS, JQuery and XHTML.
- Good knowledge of prototyping tools.
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Project delivery experience using Agile techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
Our client is offering various remuneration packages depending on skills and experience including competitive salaries, excellent benefits and generous holiday allowance. If you think that this role would be a good fit for you then please apply today.