Ecommerce, Warehouse, and Operations Manager
Do you have experience with Veeqo?
Are you able to implement an efficient warehousing solution for a growing ecommerce business?
Do you want to work for a leading drinks business experiencing continued growth?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Drinks Business on the search for n Ecommerce, Warehouse and Operations Manager. This is a permanent role based in Manchester.
As the Ecommerce, Warehouse, and Operations Manager you will implement the processes, operations and technologies including hardware and software of the warehousing for a growing Ecommerce business. To help build and maintain accurate stock, inventory, warehousing and dispatch controls. Responsibilities include developing plans to monitor and optimise the day-to-day running of the warehouse and stock control software, implementing quality programmes, and using data analytics to review efficiency of the warehouse and dispatch. The analytical and logical individual also explores feasible solutions and plans to improve service. The individual is expected to assist in leading the warehouse operations department.
- Develop stock purchasing schedules that consider timeline and resource factors
- Develop forecast planning of resources within business activities
- Develop warehouse planning methods
- Develop warehouse storage, layout and Material Handling Equipment (MHE) plans
- Develop warehousing standards for quality management systems
- Manage all SKUs through the software system
- Management of all Warehouse Management Control
- Supplier set up, uploading and reorder trigger implementation
- Software assessment and pro-active improvements
What we are looking for:
- 2 yrs Warehouse Management Software
- 2 years as Operations Executive
- Ecommerce Warehousing experience
- Veeqo software experience
Salary on offer is up to £30k + benefits.
Please contact Geoff Bowman today for further information