Wholesale Account Executive
Are you an emerging account manager looking for progression and development?
Can you self-manage your time and drive new business?
Do you have excellent people skills, entrepreneurial acumen and work ethic?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a premium food & drink company, on a search for a Wholesale Account Executive. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in the London.
Reporting directly with the VP of Wholesale to maximise sales through proactive communication with our partners and clients, building and maintaining long-term relationships. Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, service application, logistics, and marketing. The role is ideal for someone immediately available with scope for progression and development.
- Operate as the point of contact for clients, developing and maintaining long-term relationships with accounts through proactive communication.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling, achieving sales targets and KPI's as set by the VP Wholesale.
- Delivering a balanced range across all accounts, working with the client's budget, phasing and product mix to develop a global, balanced, innovative and commercial product range that considers price points, quality and standards
- Conduct business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services, monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Translate client requirements to internal teams (buying, supply chain, finance and marketing), acting as the key interface between the company and client.
- Make sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion, liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively, escalating and resolving areas of concern.
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients, collaborate with Head of Sales to reach prospective clients, following up on progress.
- Understand the luxury food and drinks market, emerging trends and customer profiles with the ability to analyse opportunities and risks to deliver a profitable range.
What are we looking for?
- Wholesale Account Executive with at least 2-3 years' experience and an established track record of driving business forward
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with ability to communicate at all levels
- Demonstrate pro-activity in sourcing new ideas and inspiration
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and highly organised with great time management.
- Knowledge of CRM and BMS software such as NetSuite is an advantage.
- Passionate about food and drink, previous experience working for a luxury retail brand is advantageous.
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate. If you think you can secure the functionality of the business to drive extensive and sustainable growth, we want to hear from you.
Contact Phil Stead for a confidential discussion today.