Account Manager – North
Key Account Manager – North
Do you experience dealing with run specialist retailers?
Are you passionate about product?
Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a leading outdoor accessories brand on the search for a Key Account Manager. This is a permanent role, offering remote working with travel across the North of England.
- Deliver profitable, sustainable growth with independent and key accounts in the UK
- Present and sell the brand, driving business with pre-orders and re-orders
- Maintain and further develop both existing and new strategic customer accounts
- Work with the marketing team and customers to support and activate campaigns
- Organize and conduct product training and product test events across the UK to drive sell through and support customers.
- Participate in trade fairs and other marketing activities including weekends.
- Collaborate with the rest of the UK team on sales and marketing strategies.
- Reporting to the UK Sales Manager and providing reports, forecasts and sales analysis
What are we looking for?
- Positive, solution-oriented and sales driven individual.
- A genuine interest in hiking, skiing, cycling and outdoor life in general, a keen interest in the running community & experience at event races is an advantage.
- A good relationship builder and communicates easily with different types of people
- Someone who takes pride in product quality and passion for working with a reputable brand
- An experienced salesperson, with at least five years of experience in sales management ideally in the outdoor / sporting goods industry
- Proficient in IT, specifically Excel and sales portals.
- A full UK driving license
Competitive salary available with benefits
Please contact Emily McMahon for further information.