Amazon Manager UK/EU
Amazon Manager UK/EU
Are you an Amazon Specialist?
Do you possess an acute commercial awareness?
Are you able to devise and deliver bullet proof ecommerce strategies?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a leading consumer goods business, on the search for an Amazon Manager UK/EU. This is a permanent role based in London.
As an Amazon Manager UK/EU, you will be responsible for leading the businesses brands on Amazon, managing promotion/marketing automation programs, and acting as the eCommerce expert across the organization. The ideal candidate is an Amazon marketplace and digital marketing expert who has successfully built and managed profitable brands on Amazon 3P. This position requires an entrepreneurial leader who is comfortable operating at both executive and team level, who understands deeply how it all works – this is not a generalist position and requires a sophisticated understanding of the Amazon marketplace. The ideal candidate will be highly accountable and focused on results. The position reports to the EU & UK CEO and will be a member of the UK senior leadership team.
- Sales and Profitability – Drive top and bottom-line growth on Amazon and other eCommerce platforms. Building and executing product and marketing strategies and tactics that deliver revenue and profit objectives.
- Leadership and Management – Build and shape a highly-effective, world-class team by hiring, training, and developing a team of experts who are always ‘one step ahead’ of the marketplace.
- New Product Launches – execute new product listings, positioning browse nodes, keyword research, reviews, and ranking to ensure exceptional new product launches on eCommerce.
- Campaign Management – Review and enhance all channel related marketing processes, measurements, and information systems that enable the overall channel-specific marketing function to operate efficiently and effectively.
- Planning and Forecasting – Lead monthly business reviews, forecasting/reforecasting, and annual planning/budgeting. Must have a strong ability to manage the numbers, communicate results, and proactively build plans to close any gaps.
- European Experience – Deliver on European KPIs, effectively communicating with and leveraging resources on a global scale.
What are we looking for?
- Data-Driven individual who has experience in customer acquisition and retention.
- Amazon platform expert with a proven track record of driving growth over multiple years and working with internal amazon customer teams and through Amazon Advertising.
- Strong analytical skills (metric-driven) with a proven ability to consume and understand data to get clear results and optimizations. Provides regular updates on metrics.
- Results-oriented self-starter that takes initiative without being asked and has a proven track record of excellent results in a fast-growth environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills – seeks to solve problems and bring recommendations rather than just reporting on issues or challenges.
- Innovative & Inquisitive – provide critical strategic insights to the broader team by demonstrating an unwavering willingness to learn, improve and execute new initiatives by always being curious. Always looking for the next technology, strategy, or tactic to increase efficiency and performance.
- Highly organized and disciplined with strong attention to detail.
- Collaborative – proven collaborative leadership style and a team player.
- Strong written, verbal and listening communication skills.
- Excelling at operating in a fast paced & entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional matrix environment.
- 5+ years of Amazon experience
- 3+ years of leadership and/or strategy experience
- High-growth eCommerce business experience
- Managing marketing promotions/ automation for the Amazon marketplace.
- Experience in consumer products inc. supplements (human or pet) is preferred but not essential.
Competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Dan Hookway today for more information.