Area Sales Manager
Have you achieved and surpassed sales targets in independent accounts within the stationary sector?
Do you embrace presenting to internal and external stakeholders?
Have you opened new business opportunities within regional accounts?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a global market leading art supplies brand, on the search for an Area Sales Manager.
As Area Sales Manager You will be Reporting to the national accounts manager with the main duties and responsibilities being to develop the business sales area in line with the company goals and any targets.
To operate within the guidelines of the brands processes, to ensure mutual achievement of budgeted sales turnover and gross margins. Through the distribution network which includes independent accounts, wholesale, and group national accounts, among others.
- To manage all activity within London and the south territory with development of independent art suppliers.
- To achieve KPI’s set within the business requirements.
- Set and use S.M.A.R.T business objectives on daily basis.
- To achieve set budgets and retain margins.
- To develop the area turn over in line with the company expectations.
- To recognise and open new business opportunities within major accounts.
- To negotiate and discuss all business plans within the territory with the customer base.
- Report back to the company any findings as requested or required.
- Analyse account data regularly, review and present to the accounts and business.
- Make local account presentations to the customers.
- Report all activity via the CRM system.
- Attend any trade / exhibition shows as required.
- Manage all brand POS onto the territory.
- Sell through new company products and promotions.
- Manage and control all business deadlines.
- Represent the company and yourself professionally
What are we looking for?
- Experience of selling art supplies or DIY products.
- Work equally well autonomously, and in a team environment
- Be a highly motivated self-starter.
- Be capable of making decisions independently within the company guidelines.
- To be able to manage and prioritise.
- The ability to work on own initiative, be a team player, be analytical / numerate.
- Attention to detail with communication and data.
Please contact Lewis Millican for further information.