Head of On-Trade
Head of On-Trade
Can you manage premium accounts and distributors for the whole of the UK?
Have you got great contacts and relationships with Premium On-trade?
Do you want to join a well known company with great future progression?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a Premium Alcohol Producer, on the search for a Head of on-trade. This is a permanent, hybrid role based in London.
As a Head of on trade, you will generate brand awareness, identify prospects, and develop the sales of the brands in the UK. In collaboration with the head office and national importers, you will implement and activate promotion plans and events in all distribution channels and for all our brands in the UK.
- Develop brand awareness and demand with importers, stores, wholesalers, modern-off trade, On Trade and consumers.
- Maintain relations with and provide front line support for all accounts.
- Perform staff training and tastings for importers, distributors, wholesalers, stores and On Trade.
- Coordinate and implement consumer activations, tastings, and events.
- Monthly reporting on competitor pricing, promotions, and activations in the territory.
- Monthly reporting on brand distribution, stock availability and service issues.
- Continuous data collection and CRM maintenance (B2B & B2C).
What are we looking for?
- A motivated self-starter who is proactive and comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment who demonstrates the ability to work autonomously
- A results-driven individual – can effectively build and manage a pipeline to hit targets.
- Persuasive with excellent communication and interpersonal relationships
- Excellent understanding of local culture, consumer habits and trends.
- Ability to project the brands’ values
- Organizational discipline and rigor
- Mobility: London & principal cities
- A natural salesperson who can convey excitement for the brand and generate sales.
- Has great contacts within the premium on-trade.
- Can think creatively and ‘outside of the box’ when presented with challenges.
Competitive Salary + benefits on offer.