Brand Manager – Germany
Do you have proven Brand Management experience?
Do you want to work for a Toy brand that is a globally recognised market leader?
Do you have a passion for innovative, award-winning product?
Macgregor Black are partnering with a global market leading Toy Brand, on a Brand Manager role, based remotely in Germany. This is a permanent role with hybrid working opportunities.
- Manage the product development of global toy brands
- Work alongside the Head of Marketing EU to deliver compelling campaigns
- Day to day management of all marketing activities including social media, promotions, advertising, media production, packaging, branding, PR, and market research
- Provide day to day marketing support acting as the first point of contact ensuring assets and plans are shared accordingly
- Formulate key brand and marketing strategies for their relevant categories
- Create win-win partnerships by building effective relationships with customers and key internal stakeholders at all levels (R&D, Product Design, Graphic Design, Tech, QA, Sales, Planning and Operations
- Focus on consumer and customer needs/satisfaction setting high standards and delivering on time and budget
- Brief and interpret media schedules and post campaign reports as well as assisting in administering critical path analysis to ensure all timelines are adhered to
- Tailor each campaign based on territory with focus on the UK and France
- Manage the brand marketing budget, negotiate estimates, and analyse market data with day-to-day management of pricing, costing, profitability analysis and SKU rationalisation
- Consistently produce new ideas, approaches and insights for product and marketing within the portfolio
- Stay up to date with regulations regarding marketing to children with focus on the German market
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience with brand management/ marketing in a consumer productorientated industry
- Toy industry experience preferred but not essential
- Strong knowledge of a variety of marketing tactics from TV, print, digital and consumer promotions
- Comfortable managing multiple projects at once in a fastpaced environment
- Passionate, creative, and organised
- Excellent communication skills, able to work with key stakeholders at all levels of business
Please contact Abbie Richardson for further information.