Brand Marketing Director
Brand Marketing Director
Are you experienced in owning global brand strategies?
Are you experienced working in an SME high growth environment?
Do you thrive working in an entrepreneurial culture?
MacGregor Black are partnering with an Innovative Personal Care Brand on the search for a Brand Marketing Director. This is a permanent role based in Amsterdam.
As the Brand Marketing Director, you will take ownership of the brand assisting to accelerate the growth across existing markets, as well as supporting the launch into new European territories. You will report into the CEO, working closely with Creative and Product teams to ensure a cohesive brand image and presence across marketing touchpoints, and that innovation is communicated to consumers in an effective and consistent manner.
- Introduce a structured framework to channel creativity internally, setting clear objectives
- Lead the Social Media team to ensure clear activation plans, including the production of effective and innovative content.
- Agree clear KPI’s for all brand marketing activities with reviews put in place ensure continuous improvement.
- Manage, inspire and develop your team (currently five).
- Ensure customer services capture all consumer feedback, with the opportunity to turn any negative product experiences, into positive brand interactions.
- Work cross-departmentally with Sales, Creative, Operations, and Product development teams, to share key insights and influence localisation across markets, including overall brand strategy and NPD.
- Lead on new ideas for packaging
- Measure and ensure ROI, keeping your team, brand, and stakeholders focussed on areas that will positively impact its overall growth and success.
- Ensuring local market activation needs are met at all points of the customer journey from social media, through to the point of purchase.
- Detailed monitoring of budget and departmental spend, in line with global brand objectives, and with overall strategy.
- Constantly challenge the consumer journey and how we can manage, meet, and exceed consumer expectations.
- Guardianship of the brand internally
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 5+ years experience in a similar role, preferably working with an FMCG challenger brand
- Ability to see beyond the barriers that prevent an entrepreneurial approach and to develop something new and challenging
- Be able to help shape the agenda, putting the consumer at the heart of our decision-making
- Possess a forward-thinking and influential style, ensuring you can make the wider business aware of risks, and that opportunities for growth are capitalised upon
- Maintain high levels of energy and have a can-do attitude
- Exceptional presentation standards, particularly when representing the company in an external capacity
- Ability to manage a varied workload
- Highly creative
- Confident, clear, creative, and communicative – a true team player
- Able to articulate your point in a clear and succinct manner
- Flexibility & adaptability are essential