Do you have commercial analytical experience?
Are you seeking a role which you can add real value?
Are you part qualified or fully qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a Large Food Manufacturing business, on the search for Senior Business Analyst. This is a permanent role based in Scunthorpe.
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will develop business information/MI and provide analysis and insight into business performance.
- Support and drive the Commercial team on tenders, promotions, and initiatives
- Weekly Sales & margin management, adjustments, analysis and reporting
- Inflation management and driving appropriate actions to recover through the sales team
- Supporting the budget/forecast process, ensuring accuracy, analysis and assessment of risks & opportunities
- Monthly reporting, analysis & insight of future facing Forecast outputs
- Manging customer and product profitability, providing insights and challenge
- Evaluation of new range and promotional plans (pre and post analysis, insight, control)
- Involvement in maintenance and reporting relating to TM1/Analytics (BI system)
- Adhoc reporting to support finance/sales and dealing with any queries that may arise
- Flexibility to cover wider commercial agenda as required
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant
- Degree level education preferred
- Commercial finance experience advantageous
- High degree of IT literacy – first class Excel skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and within the team structure
Competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Carl Maw today for more information.