Business Development Executive
Are you experienced within FMCG sales?
Can you build relationships and manage existing accounts?
Do you have a passion for spirits?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with an Premium Spirits Producer, on the search for a Business development executive. This is a permanent role based in Carlisle.
- Focused upon bringing on new clients, increasing brand visibility and brand awareness for all Annandale Distillery brands within the On and Off-trade.
- On and Off-trade Account Management. Build & Implement comprehensive business plans with new & existing On and Off-trade accounts with the support of Head of Sales.
- Commercial Ownership of all the designated Trade Accounts offering consistent and regular support.
- Ensure that all expenditure sign off prior to executing any spending, that all receipts are accounted for appropriately and without fail, and that purchasing is utilised efficiently to provide a significant ROI.
- Responsibility for organising & managing your own diary of meetings, trainings, client visits & tasting events with existing & new customers.
- Working cross-functionally with other departments such as Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance ensuring delivery against commercial and contractual agreements as well as brand alignment.
- Executing agreed Activation plans with existing customers in line with brand guidelines.
- Building On and Off Trade Advocacy by training & educating our trade partners for our full portfolio of whiskies.
- Representing Annandale Distillery at trade and consumer events across the UK as required.
- Ability to accurately log information on the company database and CRM, to track daily activity as well as updating account information and product listings.
- Contribute relevant content & assets required to create marketing materials, showcasing activations with our Trade customers.
- Host UK Trade Partners at Distillery.
Requirements you need to have:
- Minimum one year’s Sales experience.
- An ability to win and nurture new business.
- Excellent attention to detail and be extremely organised.
- A passion for Single Malt whisky, premium spirits, and luxury brands. Desirable.
- Somebody with initiative, that is able to self motivate.
- Enjoys a challenge within a fast paced environment.
- Good communication skills for building relationships both internally and externally.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.