Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive.
- Do you have experience selling high end products within the food or drinks industry?
- Are you a self-starter able to work in high pressured environments?
- Can you establish and build strong client relationships by delivering outstanding service and support?
Macgregor Black are partnering with a luxury food brand on the search for a Business Development Executive. This is a permanent role based in London with travel nationally.
– Identify target accounts and opportunities nationwide in the very competitive fine foods market.
– Build strong client relationships by delivering outstanding service and support.
– Formulate and communicate appropriate response strategies in liaison with the head of sales.
– Assist Head of Sales & Marketing with commercial partnerships acting as a brand ambassador for Networking events.
– Launching new ranges of products into the existing portfolio of customers.
What are we looking for:
– 2 years B2B sales experience (preferable).
– Passionate and knowledgeable about fine food.
– Strong communication skills and a confident contact maker able to cold call prospects, follow up on leads and to pitch in at all levels.
– Ability to work autonomously whilst still being a team player.
– Portfolio of existing contacts within the luxury hospitality category is a plus (chefs, 5-star hotels?
prestige retailers etc).
– Competitive salary + bonus.
– 25 days holidays + bank holidays
– Travel Card zone 1-6.
– Smartphone and laptop.
Salary UP TO £35k + Bonus + Benefits.
Applicants must be able to provide eligibility to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
For more information, please contact Nic Graham today.