Business Development Executive (London)
Business Development Executive
Are you an energetic, enthusiastic and driven Sales professional?
Experienced and passionate about the spirits industry?
Relentless with an ability to recognise and execute new opportunities?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a Premium Spirits brand, on the search a Business Development Executive. This is a permanent role, with regular travel across London.
- Identify lucrative target accounts and uncover opportunities within your region, navigating a highly competitive market.
- Monitor and analyse competitor activities
- Collaborate with the Head of On trade in facilitating commercial partnerships and coordinating engaging events.
- Conduct thorough research to determine the most suitable points of contact, initiate initial outreach, and diligently arrange meetings and presentations.
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years’ sales experience within the drinks industry. Preferably spirits.
- A pre-existing network of contacts within the on trade industry. Including bars, hotels and groups.
- Showcase impeccable presentation skills, aligning with the sophisticated profile of our esteemed brand, while upholding integrity in all interactions.
- Demonstrate an unbridled passion and extensive knowledge spirits.
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills, with a natural ability to connect with people and confidently initiate contact through cold calling, lead follow-ups, and engaging presentations at all levels.
- WSET Qualifications, preferred.
- Must possess full clean UK Driving Licence.
Salary up to £40K + benefits.
Please contact Kieron Hall for more information today.