Business Development Manager
Are you an experienced salesperson with the ability to achieve targets?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to manage accounts, UK wide, within a reputable business?
Do you have a passion to succeed in a challenging, business critical role?
MacGregor Black is working with a Leading Packaging Brand on the search for a Business Development Manager. This is a permanent, hybrid role which is flexible in location (based near Durham, Warrington, Sheffield)
- Developing new sales channels.
- managing a portfolio of existing customers, developing these relationships, and maximising opportunities to strengthen partnerships.
- Travelling within the UK to visit existing and prospective clients in-person.
- Creating and implementing a business plan to maximise sales and deliver excellent standards of customer service & support at all times.
- Preparing tenders and negotiating contract terms.
- Monitoring customer ordering performance.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer records
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience of a proven sales performance and the ability to achieve targets.
- A positive influencer, with excellent selling and negotiation traits.
- Ability to work both independently and contribute to a team.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, as well as strong written skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications and CRM practices.
- Good administrative, organisational and time management skills.
- Full UK driving licence.
Salary circa 40k + Company car + Bonus + Benefits.
Applicants must be able to provide eligibility to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship
For more information, please contact Scott Millican today.