Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager.
Are you an experienced manager within FMCG sales?
Can you establish and grow relationships with a varied customer base?
Can you track day to day sales whilst managing strategic growth and forecasting?
MacGregor Black is partnering with an Exciting food brand on the search for a Business Development Manager. This is a perm role based in London.
- Establish and grow national wholesaler relationships to unlock medium to large scale opportunities within HoReCa, Leisure, Healthcare, Education, Corporate Offices
- Grow distribution of products and arrange NPD launches with strategic partners.
- Produce a sales forecast and continuously monitor and report to wider commercial and production teams and utilise data and insights to make strategic decisions and drive growth.
- Work cross functionally with marketing team to plan activations.
- Visit customers and establish longlasting relationships where possible.
- Deliver internal reporting for the commercial and the leadership teams.
- Experience of 3+ years in a multinational FMCG company Wholesale/OOH experience
- Passion for food and a shared vision to deliver an exceptional service to customers.
- Comfortable giving presentations and arranging tasting sessions.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Field sales experience is a bonus.
- Perform great people skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate successful outcomes.
- Thrives in a closeknit team environment.
- Be part of a growing startup and help create an industry defining brand.
- 32 days holiday a year (including bank holidays)
- Stock Options
- Hybrid (1 day work from home)
Salary up to £55k
Please contact Nic Graham today for further information.