Business Development Manager- Bidfood
Business Development Manager
Do you have experience in navigating complex negotiations?
Are you well-versed in identifying and capitalizing on new business opportunities within the foodservice or hospitality industry?
Do you have experience in actively collaborating with stakeholders at various levels?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Food business on the search for a Business Development Manager This is a permanent remote role, based in West London.
- Drive the success of Bidfood P&L for both branded and retailer own brand products and nurture key commercial relationships with Bidfood
- Collaborate with the customer to agree on the annual Joint Business Plan (JBP) with monthly tracking, ensuring a recovery plan is in place if targets are off-plan.
- Develop and implement a profitable full-year promotional plan with Bidfood.
- Own the contact strategy with Bidfood stakeholders to ensure successful plan execution.
- Identify new business opportunities by engaging with end users and internal Bidfood sales teams to drive incremental profitable sales
What are we looking for?
- 3-4 years’ experience as a BDM/KAM in foodservice/hospitality/out-of-home (OOH)
- Proven ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team to achieve business target
- A real team player with the ability to work with other experts to achieve content marketing success.
- A consistent track record of navigating complex negotiations, handling difficult conversations, and managing significant commercial strategic changes
- The capability to engage stakeholders at all levels across the business.
- Excellent commercial acumen to deliver towards the channel P&L, including an understanding of the drivers of product mix PPA (Price Per Activation).
Salary up to £50k DOE.
Please contact Laura Kennedy today for further information.