Business Development Manager- London
Can you drive the distribution and visibility of brands?
Have you experience in increasing volume & profit growth?
Do you have strong on trade experience across Manchester?
Macgregor Black are currently in partnership with a premium spirits company on the search for a key account manager. This is a permanent- hybrid role based in Manchester.
- Introduce and sell in the Wines and Spirits portfolio to new and existing outlets within Independent Free Trade and Leased outlets within territory.
- Merchandise all products within outlets and place Point Of Sale material in primary display space to maximize visibility and awareness of brands.
- Apply brand-building techniques in appropriate outlets on core brands, for example; staff training, perfect serves, menu presence, brand activation and sampling.
- ‘Network’ with customers and wholesaler account managers to develop incremental business through building relationships.
- Inform customers of present and future above the line activity and promotional support.
- Effectively plan and manage the working day to ensure coverage is achieved at key trading times of customers.
- Keep up to date with all relevant CGA data, trade, company, marketing and product information. Submit all reports, requests and correspondence within agreed time frames.
Attend trade events and support Regional Sales Manager / National Account Manager at Trade Shows as directed by your line manager Maintain regular contacts with all relevant personnel in the company to ensure good communication.
- Degree educated
- Have previous on trade experience
- Be highly motivated individuals with excellent interpersonal, communication and numerical skills.
- Have a full driving license
Competitive salary on offer
Contact Dana Bond today for more information